Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Imperial Civil War 2.2 Tester Signup Thread  (Read 80653 times)

March 01, 2017, 03:14:58 AMReply #60

Offline Octavian Krieger

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Imperial Civil War 2.2 Tester Signup Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2017, 03:14:58 AM »
I'd be willing to join, I've got 78 hours on the mod via my disk copy of the game, and 103 hours from my Steam copy. My steam is ShizoNR and the avatar is an image of Revan. O have plenty of spare time most weekdays.
"The New Order cannot fall, it will not fall."

March 01, 2017, 11:35:24 AMReply #61

Offline FpsLegate

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2017, 11:35:24 AM »
Hey il sign up. Your mod have given me alot of entertainemnt so far, and ive been in alphas.betas and pts so i hope i might be able to give some useful feedback. (or you know just get to play the last version of the mod)

March 02, 2017, 05:55:57 AMReply #62

Offline Jackright8876lwd

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2017, 05:55:57 AM »
Hi I'd like to sign up to test the demo I'm al longtime star wars fan and thrawnsrevenge fan and I have over a 1000 gaming hours on empire at war on my steam the reason I would really like to play the demo is to help out with finding bugs'etc
Thrawnsrevenge is alsoy fav mod for empire at war ever I love the era system en just how good al the models look en that there's a story in this mod when you play galatic conqeust
I'm a star wars fan sign birth en love everything about it well almost every thing (holiday special sucks)
With thrawn being one fav characters
If I do get to play the demo I hope i could help finding bugs
My moddb username is :jackright8876
My steam is also :jackright8876

March 06, 2017, 07:55:42 PMReply #63

Offline DarkJedi497

• Tester
  • Stormtrooper
  • Approval: +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2017, 07:55:42 PM »
I'd be very happy to help you guys out in anyway I can. Just kinda as an FYI I play Imperial Civil War far far more than Ascendancy just cuz I prefer the way empire at war works. I'm pretty new so I doubt I'll be chosen which is fine I just wanna help. I've commented quite a bit on Corey's YouTube vids my name is Justin Smith my pic is Revan. And just cuz it's a problem for me and maybe other people I was thinking maybe I could try and figure a way to get the site to auto login like "remember me" and maybe also get like a phone app. Now I can't promise anything as I've never made anything like that but I'll see if I can figure it out and maybe someone with more knowledge and skills will see this and come up with something, who knows?  :laugh: ;D 8=)
Edit: My steam username along with Twitter, Skype, and Xbox is: DarkJedi497
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 07:58:29 PM by DarkJedi497 »

March 06, 2017, 08:24:24 PMReply #64

Offline Pentastar Enforcer

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-2
  • Hi everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2017, 08:24:24 PM »
Like I said before I'm willing to throw my weight in wherever, already started some voice handiwork for Xizer, but he's army training so I need someone to correspond to in the mean time. So yeah just hit me up with anything you need :)
The Galactic Empire - The best thing to happen to the galaxy since Midichlorian counts.

March 06, 2017, 09:12:01 PMReply #65

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2017, 09:12:01 PM »
I hope you will consider me for the position of tester, I am confident I can fulfill the role to expectations. I have been following Thrawn's Revenge for a very long time, however I just started becoming involved in the community for the last few months. I have been posting my bug reports here and there for the demo, and because of that I am very interested in becoming a Tester. I do not have much technical knowledge however, if you need someone to run through the different mods and see if there are any game-play issues I am surely the person you are looking for. I also feel as if I am easy to communicate with, however I am a university student, so I might not have all the time in the world to test. But I can assure you I will communicate when I am unable to test, and when I find any bugs. If you do consider me for this role please send me a PM through the website, and I will give you the information needed to contact me at anytime. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

March 08, 2017, 11:31:13 AMReply #66

Offline ✯Eclipse✯

• Stormtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2017, 11:31:13 AM »
I would like to be considered for the tester pool as Ibe enjoyed the mod snice release and have followed development I also have far more than enough free time to run very meticulous and detailed tests. Im looking at this as an opportunity to start a permanent hoby or until testers are no longer needed. I'm much more actibe on discord Wilhelm is my name and I'm always reachable I also do frequently look through and read threads on the forums I just don't post a lot. Anyways do consider me as I'm in for the long haul and understand the commitment I'd need to make.

March 08, 2017, 03:53:07 PMReply #67

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2017, 03:53:07 PM »
well I guess it is time for me to jump back in.
Corey My email: Fedorochko.Thrawn@gmail.com

I loved to test and promise to keep you up to date.
Anything I will test either and You know me Corey I'll help.
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

March 08, 2017, 04:11:11 PMReply #68

Offline Bucman55

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-0
  • Come on, boss, when have I ever let you down?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2017, 04:11:11 PM »
I'd be able to help with testing. I have a lot of free time on my hands and have been following Thrawn's Revenge for a while now. I have a rudimentary understanding of XML coding so I might be able to help fix code related bugs that are found. I'm more active on ModDB and my username is the same there as it is here.

March 11, 2017, 09:59:24 AMReply #69

Offline SentrY

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2017, 09:59:24 AM »
Not extremely active on the forums but i have about 100 hours Thrawns Revenge and i know a lot of the modd, and am open on weekends. very open communication on both the Discord and Forums

March 11, 2017, 11:26:16 AMReply #70

Offline Admiral Stephen

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2017, 11:26:16 AM »
I'd like to be considered for a testing spot as well. I haven't logged into the forums, but I've been reading all of the updates (and come to the site about every other day, I just don't feel the need to log in), and have been watching Corey's play through videos on his YouTube channel as well. It's been awhile since I've tested, but I'd be more than capable of providing feedback on the mod. One of the reasons I still have FOC is because of Thrawn's Revenge, and I would love to contribute to a quality mod at some point in the process. 
"Intensify forward fire power!" -Admiral Piett

March 26, 2017, 11:15:43 AMReply #71

Offline briG

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2017, 11:15:43 AM »
If you need another I can help. I've made some posts on moddb as 'fivehourshower' as well. I've been a beta/alpha tester for a few other games if it matters(Global Agenda, SWTOR, Camelot Unchained, Dota 2).

March 28, 2017, 06:08:13 PMReply #72

Offline Tortique

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2017, 06:08:13 PM »
I'd like to participate in testing too.

May 20, 2017, 01:14:30 PMReply #73

Offline ErikModi

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2017, 01:14:30 PM »
Still looking for testers?  I'd love to help.

June 02, 2017, 10:11:48 PMReply #74

Offline WarlordOfWildSpace

• Tester
  • Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2017, 10:11:48 PM »
If you are still looking for testers I would be interested in helping out. I used to be a tester for the mod Europa Barbarorum for Rome Total war and I did a year of basic programming in a.college course.  Also, I am Canadian, if that earns me any brownie points  ;D

"Nothing worthwhile is ever gained without risk."
-Grand Moff Disra

June 02, 2017, 10:13:15 PMReply #75

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2017, 10:13:15 PM »
If you are still looking for testers I would be interested in helping out. I used to be a tester for the mod Europa Barbarorum for Rome Total war and I did a year of basic programming in a.college course.  Also, I am Canadian, if that earns me any brownie points  ;D

It might earn maple syrup points.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

June 02, 2017, 10:26:07 PMReply #76

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2017, 10:26:07 PM »
It might earn maple syrup points.

lol. that is actually true. 20 free maple syrup points for you
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

June 04, 2017, 06:33:07 AMReply #77

Offline WarlordOfWildSpace

• Tester
  • Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2017, 06:33:07 AM »
lol. that is actually true. 20 free maple syrup points for you

I'll take it.

"Nothing worthwhile is ever gained without risk."
-Grand Moff Disra

June 25, 2017, 04:12:41 PMReply #78

Offline Bellicose

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2017, 04:12:41 PM »
Hello,

I am new here.
I would like to test this.

July 04, 2017, 04:26:51 AMReply #79

Offline Snafu3

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2017, 04:26:51 AM »
I'd definitely like to help out and test the upcoming version. I started playing Thrawns Revenge for EaW a few years back, played it pretty consistently but then dropped off of gaming altogether for a while. Just recently got a much more accommodating job so I was able to jump headfirst back into the game, and into the mod/community in particular. I might be new around here but I have a feeling i'll be around for quite a while.

I'm very active, available at most times of the day, everyday, both on the forums and on discord. I've got a rudimentary knowledge of modding EaW that I think would add to my capacity to bug test and report my experiences. I'd also be willing to test any part of the new version extensively if required of me, and give as complete of feedback on any relevant features or issues as possible. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me here or directly on discord if that's more convenient. thanks for your consideration. I'll be active in the community for quite some time so even if a spot isn't open now, I'd be more than happy to fill it later if it's needed.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!