Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: New Imperial: KommissarReb  (Read 1962 times)

July 17, 2015, 08:33:43 PM

Offline KommissarReb

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-0
  • What Empire? We are the Empire!
    • View Profile
New Imperial: KommissarReb
« on: July 17, 2015, 08:33:43 PM »
Hello! My name is KommissarReb   :police: I am an Imperial Warlord carving my own empire out of the Star Wars Galaxy with my legions of Stormtroopers, Imperial Navy Troopers, Star Destroyers, etc. You may have seen me make posts here before as a unregistered user. I figure if I'm going to post here more than only a few times, I may as well sign up.

I don't have Sins of a Solar Empire, but I do have Empire at War: Forces of Corruption and I LOVE that game. I got this mod as I like the lack of dogmatic "Rebels vs Empire" theme, and you have various Imperial splinter factions. I always loved the Imperial style of weapons, ships, etc., but I never really agreed with a lot of things the Galactic Empire did. I found the Imperial Civil War mod to be one of the mods I love the most.

So again, hello! BTW how do you put a symbol as a profile image like some of the users here did?
In the Soviet Union, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

July 17, 2015, 09:06:00 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: New Imperial: KommissarReb
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 09:06:00 PM »
Hello, hope you enjoy it here.

For the avatars, we posted some threads with the icons for each faction in both mods and instructions on how to use them:

http://thrawnsrevenge.com/forums/index.php?topic=5044.0
http://thrawnsrevenge.com/forums/index.php?topic=4907.0
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!