Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Installer says "Unable to recognized publisher"  (Read 1946 times)

June 26, 2015, 11:17:04 AM

41st Elite Imperial Corps

Installer says "Unable to recognized publisher"
« on: June 26, 2015, 11:17:04 AM »
First, I want to say, that Corey did an amazing job with this mod. However, when I try to download it, the computer says something like "unable to recognize publisher" and no matter what option I take, it always kicks me out. If it's any use I'm trying to download the most recent version, ICW 2.1, If I'm not mistaken, and I'm using the Empire at War Gold Pack Disk. Please help, I would very much like to play this mod. Thank you in advance.

July 13, 2015, 11:42:07 AMReply #1

Offline RC-1138

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Installer says "Unable to recognized publisher"
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 11:42:07 AM »
I am having the exact same problem. No matter how I open the folder it always ends up kicking me out. I would very much appreciate a response to this please.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."

July 13, 2015, 12:12:41 PMReply #2

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 12:12:41 PM »
Make sure you run with admin privileges/don't have any security settings preventing you from running it.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

July 19, 2015, 09:45:06 AMReply #3

Offline RC-1138

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 09:45:06 AM »
Make sure you run with admin privileges/don't have any security settings preventing you from running it.

Thank you. I read the message a few days ago when it was posted but I haven't had the time to try it out. I'll post again stating whether it works or doesn't. Just felt you should know I got the message.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!