Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Star Wars: Commander (Mobile game, anyone wanna make a clan for it?)  (Read 2958 times)

April 19, 2015, 06:20:32 PM

Offline Pentastar Enforcer

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-2
  • Hi everyone!
    • View Profile
Just curious if anyone wants to team up with me and make a clan/squad for the Empire in Star Wars: Commander. It's not a terrible mobile game, its like that Clash of Clans thing but star wars, so it's a bit better, and not as annoyingly spammy either.

So yeah, anyone interested?
The Galactic Empire - The best thing to happen to the galaxy since Midichlorian counts.

April 19, 2015, 06:42:29 PMReply #1

Offline Mat8876

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-12
  • Disney stop closing the website down, I mean it.
    • View Profile
I got annoyed and left when they did an update and me (and everyone else) lost all their progress and all they did was give back stuff PAYING people owned which I wasn't so I left.
A Member of the Imperial Alignment(Allies With The Shadow Post Empire).

\\\"Challenge and diversity make us strong. Too much protection can prevent us from learning, from reaching our potential. We can learn from others, but we must also learn from our own experiences. . . and our own mistakes.\\\" Luke Skywalker

\\\"An elegant weapon for a more civilized time, eh? Well, guess what? Times have changed!\\\" RC-01/138

April 19, 2015, 08:03:13 PMReply #2

• Vice Admiral
  • Hi everyone!
    • View Profile
I got annoyed and left when they did an update and me (and everyone else) lost all their progress and all they did was give back stuff PAYING people owned which I wasn't so I left.

Thats fine then, I originally didn't like the game either but it's grown on me a little. Gonna keep trying it for a while until I get sick of constantly losing raids.
The Galactic Empire - The best thing to happen to the galaxy since Midichlorian counts.

April 19, 2015, 10:52:39 PMReply #3

Offline CaptainPogo

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +3/-0
  • Won't be running into traps today!
    • View Profile
I thought the game was neat, brought back certain things of the old EU back into canon with a slightly different origin but otherwise shows that there is at least effort there.

April 20, 2015, 04:18:18 PMReply #4

Offline Mat8876

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
I was the same I played it all the time but I always said that I preferred tiny death star and assault team which where the games Disney wrote off suddenly after commander came out, and it shows I still play assault team and tiny death star but not commander.

\\\"Challenge and diversity make us strong. Too much protection can prevent us from learning, from reaching our potential. We can learn from others, but we must also learn from our own experiences. . . and our own mistakes.\\\" Luke Skywalker

\\\"An elegant weapon for a more civilized time, eh? Well, guess what? Times have changed!\\\" RC-01/138

April 22, 2015, 09:31:10 PMReply #5

• Vice Admiral
  • Hi everyone!
    • View Profile
I was the same I played it all the time but I always said that I preferred tiny death star and assault team which where the games Disney wrote off suddenly after commander came out, and it shows I still play assault team and tiny death star but not commander.

Aw damn it I didn't realize tiny death star wasn't a thing anymore. Man that was a fun time waster too.

April 23, 2015, 05:47:57 AMReply #6

Offline Mat8876

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
It should still be available but only on windows store, that said no updates or bug fixes are being created so bare that in mind.

April 26, 2015, 08:27:59 PMReply #7

• Vice Admiral
  • Hi everyone!
    • View Profile
Okay, back to the main topic. Does anyone want to start a clan for this for Forum members only? If so, what should the name be? Pentastar Alignment doesn't fit :( but I think Thrawn's Revenge or most definitely at least ThrRev

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!