Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Credit Issue Thread  (Read 1678 times)

March 25, 2015, 07:03:33 PM

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Credit Issue Thread
« on: March 25, 2015, 07:03:33 PM »
If you have the issue with the credits resetting to one, post here with as much information as you can. Specifically at the moment we'd like to know if anyone has experienced it while playing as the New Republic. Just as importantly, this means if you've completed a game as either faction without the issue, it's just as valuable to know.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 07:29:05 PM by Corey »
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

March 25, 2015, 08:25:05 PMReply #1

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Credit Issue Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 08:25:05 PM »
I'll be testing on Saturday with the NR quite a bit.  Probably no time through the week as I need to get unit 2 done in my Linux+ class.  I don't like the new Comptia 1 week/unit instead of 2...
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

March 26, 2015, 06:09:06 PMReply #2

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: Credit Issue Thread
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 06:09:06 PM »
So, I've reliably been able to recreate this bug via purchasing levels for capital ships; if you're able to recreate the bug without ever doing that, then that would be useful information. It also would explain why the Remnant is the only one with the problem.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!