Ascendancy [SoaSE] > Multiplayer

For those who are NOT playing trough Steam

(1/2) > >>

kucsidave:
There might be players who have the game as the original disc version, and not trough Steam(or downloaded it via torrent or something...YOU NEVER RED THAT!!!), and I want to make a thread for them too.
Well, for those who want to play it in Multiplayer, there is a software called Hamachi (or LogMeIn Hamachi) what makes the PCs connected trough it believe they are connected trough LAN.
This way we could still play with each other.
If you want to have some fun, then comment here, and we will surely find some time to play together.  ;)

I already created a network for that.
Name:
Star Wars Ascendancy
Password:
Thrawn's Revenge

kucsidave:
Ok, 25 views and no reply, not any log in to the network...
If there was any problem with it, then pls post here, but before I forget the spaces are important!

tlmiller:

--- Quote from: kucsidave on March 20, 2015, 05:00:45 PM ---Ok, 25 views and no reply, not any log in to the network...
If there was any problem with it, then pls post here, but before I forget the spaces are important!

--- End quote ---

Probably all the steam hating prevents people from posting...

Papa Palps:

--- Quote from: kucsidave on March 20, 2015, 09:37:29 AM ---There might be players who have the game as the original disc version, and not trough Steam(or downloaded it via torrent or something...YOU NEVER RED THAT!!!), and I want to make a thread for them too.
Well, for those who want to play it in Multiplayer, there is a software called Hamachi (or LogMeIn Hamachi) what makes the PCs connected trough it believe they are connected trough LAN.
This way we could still play with each other.
If you want to have some fun, then comment here, and we will surely find some time to play together.  ;)

I already created a network for that.
Name:
Star Wars Ascendancy
Password:
Thrawn's Revenge

--- End quote ---

I think Tunngle is far better in my experience.  Crackers can only play online with v1.82 as well, so you would have to play on the very old version of the mod.

Lord Xizer:

--- Quote from: kucsidave on March 20, 2015, 05:00:45 PM ---Ok, 25 views and no reply, not any log in to the network...

--- End quote ---

Well I'm steam so...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version