Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Hello guys  (Read 3737 times)

November 04, 2014, 05:15:02 AM

Offline hoho96

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
  • A New Power Is Rising!
    • View Profile
    • MODDB
Hello guys
« on: November 04, 2014, 05:15:02 AM »
I'm sort of new here  ::) However, I've been following Ascendancy for quite some time, and ICW for even longer. and I have to say those mods are the best, so far, for their respective games  ;D I wish the best for the mod team, and thank them for providing us with this amazing experience ;)

I'm also very active on MODDB, and actually I've put the link to my profile on my forum profile (still not sure how this works  :P )
I regularly post interesting pictures from games that I play (including many Star Wars stuff and LOTR things), so feel free to check them any time  :laugh:
“The enemy? His sense of duty was no less than yours, I deem. You wonder what his name is, where he came from. And if he was really evil at heart. What lies or threats led him on this long march from home. If he would not rather have stayed there in peace. War will make corpses of us all.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

"You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. I am here to put you back on schedule." ― DARTH VADER - RETURN OF THE JEDI

November 04, 2014, 01:31:58 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: Hello guys
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 01:31:58 PM »
Glad to have you, hope you enjoy our weirdly Empire-centric boards.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

November 04, 2014, 01:42:06 PMReply #2

Offline hoho96

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • A New Power Is Rising!
    • View Profile
    • MODDB
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 01:42:06 PM »
Who knows. I might defect to the New Republic, you know, to add more flavor. after all, they're my second favorite  ;)
“The enemy? His sense of duty was no less than yours, I deem. You wonder what his name is, where he came from. And if he was really evil at heart. What lies or threats led him on this long march from home. If he would not rather have stayed there in peace. War will make corpses of us all.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

"You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. I am here to put you back on schedule." ― DARTH VADER - RETURN OF THE JEDI

November 04, 2014, 02:23:33 PMReply #3

Offline Vulcanus

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +21/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 02:23:33 PM »
Who knows. I might defect to the New Republic, you know, to add more flavor. after all, they're my second favorite  ;)

While you are at it, why not do the reverse-Fel and then go back to the Empire? The full EotH-NR-IR tour? Then marry a Hapan prince(ss) and finally claim the title of Grand Moff and bury your head in the sand on the edge of the Outer Rim while the rest of the Galaxy is busy killing each other.

November 04, 2014, 02:42:46 PMReply #4

Offline jordanthejq12

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +5/-1
  • RIP, Expanded Universe. You will be missed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 02:42:46 PM »

Along those lines, I've noticed Corey's returned to the Hand after a long hiatus. And just when I was getting used to it, too.
"Show the same loyalty you have in the past, Mandalore. If there is a Mandalorian crusade, let it be for something that will carry your people's memory into the future, so when the time comes when there are no more Mandalorians, than at least their honor will remain."
--Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

November 04, 2014, 03:57:13 PMReply #5

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2014, 03:57:13 PM »

It's not weird, it's normal for people to gravitate towards a government that isn't composed of criminals.  :)
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

November 04, 2014, 05:10:44 PMReply #6

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2014, 05:10:44 PM »
Wait, you mean the Empire was run by morally bankrupt  leaders? What about Palpatine, Tarkin, Isard, Zsinj, Delvardus, Harrsk, Teradoc...okay, I begin to see the point...
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

November 04, 2014, 05:27:23 PMReply #7

Offline hoho96

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • A New Power Is Rising!
    • View Profile
    • MODDB
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2014, 05:27:23 PM »
It's not weird, it's normal for people to gravitate towards a government that isn't composed of criminals.  :)

Just ask me :P I live with a government of criminals, and it really suck  :blank:

btw just a question; do I always have to type the verification things in order to post anything?!? it's kinda frustrating :/

While you are at it, why not do the reverse-Fel and then go back to the Empire? The full EotH-NR-IR tour? Then marry a Hapan prince(ss) and finally claim the title of Grand Moff and bury your head in the sand on the edge of the Outer Rim while the rest of the Galaxy is busy killing each other.

Hmmm, that seems interesting. I may end up doing an Around-The-Galaxy-In-80-Days  LOL
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 05:41:11 PM by hoho96 »

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!