Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Need explanation..  (Read 2722 times)

September 20, 2014, 12:00:27 PM

Offline Revan

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +1/-2
  • Revan the best.
    • View Profile
Need explanation..
« on: September 20, 2014, 12:00:27 PM »
I've a friend who play the empir eof the hand in his vidéos and get attacked by trhawn perharps he attack the empire but juste check :
https://www . you tube . com/channel/UCA8R23LcdmoLTakh-nUbs6w (supress the spaces or copy video URL)

And tel me!
Revan is my favorite character, but you will be really sad to see a such person as me, wearing the name of your second favorite character behind Thrawn.

September 20, 2014, 01:30:54 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: Need explanation..
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 01:30:54 PM »
First, please pay attention to where you're posting stuff; this section is for Ascendancy, our Sins mod, not for Imperial Civil War, which is directly below it.

Second, the video claims to be private so I can't see what you're talking about.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

September 20, 2014, 03:56:05 PMReply #2

Offline Slornie

• Mod Team Member
  • Moff
  • Approval: +54/-13
  • Every Silver Lining has a Cloud
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 03:56:05 PM »
First, please pay attention to where you're posting stuff; this section is for Ascendancy, our Sins mod, not for Imperial Civil War, which is directly below it.
Obviously Corey is talking about before he moved your thread into the right section (where it is now). :)

Just a quick note, if you're referring to a specific video it would be helpful if you posted a link to the actual video, and not just to your friend's channel (which obviously our Youtube embedding code gets confused by).  In any case I assume it's the Empire of the Hand Episode 6 video we're talking about here?

The answer to your question is that the appearance of Thrawn in Imperial Remnant service is perfectly normal behaviour:

In our progressive Galactic Conquests (Art of War, Essence of War, Imperial Civil War) the death of the Imperial leader (killed by any faction) causes the era to advance and changes the hero and unit rosters for each faction.  The Imperial faction starts with Admiral Isard, with Grand Admiral Thrawn leading the Empire of the Hand.  When Isard is killed Thrawn is removed from the Empire of the Hand and is added as the new leader of the Imperial Remnant, reflecting canonical events between the Battle of Endor (Episode VI) and Timothy Zahn's Thrawn trilogy.  When the Imperial Remnant's Thrawn is killed the era advances again with the Reborn Emperor appearing (followed by Admiral Daala and Grand Admiral Pellaeon to complete the era sequence).

If you want to learn more about the era mechanics please see the mod manual which gives details about the various units, heroes, GCs and eras in the mod.
Quote from: RonMaverick291 (Gametrailers)
why do u hate america? if it were not for us u guys would be lost. i mean we invented the tv, we invented the internet, cars and we even went to the planet moon. we won all the wars and we always help the little countries who cant fight and we give food to poor people.

September 24, 2014, 04:50:50 PMReply #3

Offline Revan

• Brevet Admiral
  • Revan the best.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 04:50:50 PM »
In every vidéo he say is that normal thos spec ops cost 1 credit, how the tech tree work, why the imperial are attacking me.. Sometime you need to see whats in the precedent épisode to awnser...

That's the point for showing the all épisodes (2x6 vidéos)

What have particular the ship at 9 000 credits? So many many questions...

But thank for the oen awnser...

(P.S now I now there others modds in this forums and I did'nt knew that's why...) You see?)
Revan is my favorite character, but you will be really sad to see a such person as me, wearing the name of your second favorite character behind Thrawn.

September 27, 2014, 07:23:53 AMReply #4

Offline Revan

• Brevet Admiral
  • Revan the best.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 07:23:53 AM »
Pleasetake contact with the channel owner !

September 28, 2014, 03:02:58 AMReply #5

Offline Pali

• Tester
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +39/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 03:02:58 AM »
The channel owner should contact the team if he has questions, not the other way around.  It's not their job to hunt down people who have issues, especially considering that making the mod isn't a paying job.  Unless you're paying someone, you don't get to make demands on their time. ;)

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!