Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Massing vessels  (Read 1532 times)

August 25, 2014, 02:39:05 PM

Offline StarLordX

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Massing vessels
« on: August 25, 2014, 02:39:05 PM »
After I build up my force at Tech Level 5, whenever I fuse all my space forces (with hundreds of larger vessels and millions of starfighters) and send them into battle, I'm unable to call them in through the reinforcement icon.
''On the contrary, thanks to you, the weakling Jedi who scorned me will soon be erased from history, replaced by a new race of warriors, strong warriors. Warriors who know that the Force is not a shield to protect the useless, but in reality...a weapon to empower the worthy'' Desann

August 25, 2014, 09:05:07 PMReply #1

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Massing vessels
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 09:05:07 PM »
Well, since there isn't tech levels for this mod, I'm assuming you're playing one of the progressive GC's, so you're hitting the freeze.

Use the defreezer on your savegame and try again.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

August 25, 2014, 10:19:29 PMReply #2

Offline Mat8876

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-12
  • Disney stop closing the website down, I mean it.
    • View Profile
Re: Massing vessels
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 10:19:29 PM »
There is another problem with massive fleets/ground forces that if your fleet has two many units to fit in the reinforcement box they will not be seen to be brought in.

There are two ways to deal with it, 1. If you bring in all reinforcements of a particular unit the missing one will come in (If you still haven't got the unit you want keep going with this step).

2. Reduce how many different units you have in that fleet.

Hope this helps.
A Member of the Imperial Alignment(Allies With The Shadow Post Empire).

\\\"Challenge and diversity make us strong. Too much protection can prevent us from learning, from reaching our potential. We can learn from others, but we must also learn from our own experiences. . . and our own mistakes.\\\" Luke Skywalker

\\\"An elegant weapon for a more civilized time, eh? Well, guess what? Times have changed!\\\" RC-01/138

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!