Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: 2.1 Bug Report  (Read 66114 times)

September 03, 2015, 10:08:54 PMReply #120

Offline empty

• Stormtrooper
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 2.1 Bug Report
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2015, 10:08:54 PM »
not sure if this has been mentioned, and i dont think its 2.1 specific, but in the lasers.xml, the impact effects for new republic small ship lasers like the corvette etc are green rather than red

February 03, 2016, 03:07:35 PMReply #121

Offline 00games

• Stormtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2016, 03:07:35 PM »
Auto resolve bug 8 jedi do Palleon and dalla retreat in a space battle
now i am going to test this whit an executor or something like that
Sorry for bad english i am brazilian

April 23, 2016, 01:06:49 AMReply #122

Offline derp

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2016, 01:06:49 AM »
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the TIE Raptor and corellian corvette for warlord zsinj's faction cannot be produced from the shipyards.
"I am not the Lord Darth Vader--I do not spend my men recklessly. Nor do I take their deaths lightly."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 06, 2016, 01:03:37 PMReply #123

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 06, 2016, 01:03:37 PM »
Can't remember if this was brought up before.

GC: From the Ground Up
Faction: New Republic

Imperials controlled Kashyyyk, had turbolasers built (like the AI loves to do). I launched an attack, but while there was a power generator, there were no turbolasers on the map.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

May 11, 2016, 07:09:50 PMReply #124

Offline derp

• Rear Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 11, 2016, 07:09:50 PM »
GC: Imperial Final Push
Faction: Imperial Remnant
Hero Maarek Stele seems to duplicate his icon in space battles, also for its name title says [MISSING].
"I am not the Lord Darth Vader--I do not spend my men recklessly. Nor do I take their deaths lightly."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 11, 2016, 08:38:02 PMReply #125

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 11, 2016, 08:38:02 PM »
GC: All
Faction: Any
Version: 2.15

Raid fleet ISD 1 and ISD 2 do not spawn fighters.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 17, 2016, 02:05:14 PMReply #126

Offline derp

• Rear Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2016, 02:05:14 PM »
Era: 5
Faction: Imperial Remnant
Version: 2.15
Hero Unit: Brakiss

Doesn't deflect blaster shots compared to other Dark Jedi/Sith Lords.
Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 20, 2016, 04:24:46 PMReply #127

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 20, 2016, 04:24:46 PM »
Raptor troopers have storm trooper icons when on the ground.
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

July 08, 2016, 09:49:14 PMReply #128

Caillou

Re: 2.1 Bug Report (the [missing] problem)
« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2016, 09:49:14 PM »
Hi,

I got some trouble with the description of the mod's stuff or the unit's names, everything is remplaced by [missing]. I already tried to download the other version of the mod but it didn't change at all. My game's language is french so Idont know if this really matter or not.

Thanks

July 09, 2016, 03:59:28 AMReply #129

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2016, 03:59:28 AM »
Go into the mod's Data/Text folder and rename MAstertextfile_English to Mastertextfile_French.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

September 24, 2016, 10:29:24 AMReply #130

Offline Revan0123

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-0
  • 50% Pentastar. 50% Alignment. 100% Badass!
    • View Profile
    • My Channel
« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2016, 10:29:24 AM »
Encountered an icon bug with The Empire of The Hand in The Art of War.

This icon bug happens with Soontir Fel. When my GC went on for a long time, it went up to 5 icons for one hero.

October 25, 2016, 03:12:50 PMReply #131

Offline imperium3

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 25, 2016, 03:12:50 PM »
Not sure if this is a known bug or just a bad installation, but I've encountered some issues with New Republic heroes in the Art of War scenario.

- Mara Jade has the Han/Chewbacca voice in the strategic map and in space (on the ground she has her normal voice)

- Kyle Katarn does not seem to have any attack - he just runs up to an enemy then stands bolt upright doing nothing.

December 13, 2016, 09:26:46 AMReply #132

Offline khzva

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 13, 2016, 09:26:46 AM »
Hey, I just installed this mod and I encountered a problem: no matter which GC, the Active Story Quests (or missions, i don't remember the name properly) is always empty, a black box without any text in it.

January 11, 2017, 05:41:51 PMReply #133

Offline GreyStar

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +11/-4
  • The Rival Defender
    • View Profile
    • Steam Page
« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2017, 05:41:51 PM »
So things that's been affecting me, could be a faulty install slash the fact I have it runny directly.

A. MC80Bs only produced A-Wings and B-Wings despite them canonically producing 2 X-Wings.

B. I loaded up the Reunification GC and got the Thrawn Campgain introduction.

C. My Nebulas produce Defenders and my Endurances produce E-Wings.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 10:31:52 PM by GreyStar »

January 27, 2017, 10:17:20 AMReply #134

Offline Var Kolban

• Recruit
  • Freedom and peace do not come hand in hand.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2017, 10:17:20 AM »
Hi I just got this mod and the first thing I noticed is that for the new republic I cannot build y wings and for the empire of the hand I can't build the syndic star destroyer. finally y wings don't have their ion cannon and proton torpedoes don't go through shields.

January 27, 2017, 10:30:23 AMReply #135

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 27, 2017, 10:30:23 AM »
Hi I just got this mod and the first thing I noticed is that for the new republic I cannot build y wings and for the empire of the hand I can't build the syndic star destroyer. finally y wings don't have their ion cannon and proton torpedoes don't go through shields.

For the proton torpedo's, that's by design.  Bombers were simply too powerful when torps went through shields so the mod team deactivated that.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

February 01, 2017, 11:34:33 AMReply #136

Offline Var Kolban

• Recruit
  • Freedom and peace do not come hand in hand.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 01, 2017, 11:34:33 AM »
Thanks while playing I have noticed that their are still several units across all the major factions that still can not be built ie. y-wings for NR, Phallanx class destroyer for Eoth, Lucrehulk for PA, and I forget what the IRs is but is there a way I can resolve this?

February 01, 2017, 02:06:17 PMReply #137

Offline Slornie

• Mod Team Member
  • Moff
  • Approval: +54/-13
  • Every Silver Lining has a Cloud
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 01, 2017, 02:06:17 PM »
Some units are only available in particular eras or at particular planets.

Y-Wings are locked pretty early on because they are very out of date and are replaced by newer bombers (B-Wing, K-Wing)
Lucrehulk can only be constructed at Corporate Sector Authority worlds (Bonadan, Etti IV and Ession)
The Phalanx Destroyer is only available from Era 3 onwards
Quote from: RonMaverick291 (Gametrailers)
why do u hate america? if it were not for us u guys would be lost. i mean we invented the tv, we invented the internet, cars and we even went to the planet moon. we won all the wars and we always help the little countries who cant fight and we give food to poor people.

April 05, 2017, 11:44:43 AMReply #138

Offline afterburner

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 05, 2017, 11:44:43 AM »
I've been playing 2.1 for the past 3 months and i'm totalling +200hours (Thanks, Rogue One fever...) and so far here's my bugs report (some of them already noted by fellow players). I tried to look for solutions thru the Search function of the forums but it seems all these issues werent fixed by the 2.15 patch (or if it the case, I'll download and install it right away) :

I am a NR player thru Essence of War Campaign.

Voices issues

• voices are missing for NR  Hover Tanks AAC-1 units
  • Lando and Mara Jade have Hans Solo & Chewie voices. Mara's voice is her own during land battle, not the case for Lando
  • Corran Horn's voice missing in space and land
  • T1-B Hovertanks and Armoured Freeruners have T2B tanks voices. VERY irritating when you wanna use different call groups and they all have the same voice/line

Space Battle issues
  • NR Mon Cal cruisers do not attack the priority target assigned, I have to painstakingly assigned them the target + x4 times before they start firing at it
  • pathfinding for the cruisers is less than great

Land Battles issues
  • On Ession & Byss, Immediately after Conquest, the galactic window shows the planet still under enemy control, I have to go back, only to find an empty planet with no ennemy on it. I had to reload a previous save and this bug was gone
  • Still on Ession and Byss the maps were having huge display and graphics glitches, Ession being almost pîtch black with no texture and Byss feeling like the camera was WAY TO CLOSE from the ground

General Issues
  • I never encountered any Additional Missions during my playthrought so far (I just started Era 4). No Katana Fleet, no nothing.
  • The Obective box in the GIU has been empty from the startt, I have zero text appearing in it

April 05, 2017, 01:04:05 PMReply #139

Offline Bucman55

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +4/-0
  • Come on, boss, when have I ever let you down?
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 05, 2017, 01:04:05 PM »
I've been playing 2.1 for the past 3 months and i'm totalling +200hours (Thanks, Rogue One fever...) and so far here's my bugs report (some of them already noted by fellow players). I tried to look for solutions thru the Search function of the forums but it seems all these issues werent fixed by the 2.15 patch (or if it the case, I'll download and install it right away) :

I am a NR player thru Essence of War Campaign.

Voices issues

• voices are missing for NR  Hover Tanks AAC-1 units
  • Lando and Mara Jade have Hans Solo & Chewie voices. Mara's voice is her own during land battle, not the case for Lando
  • Corran Horn's voice missing in space and land
  • T1-B Hovertanks and Armoured Freeruners have T2B tanks voices. VERY irritating when you wanna use different call groups and they all have the same voice/line

Space Battle issues
  • NR Mon Cal cruisers do not attack the priority target assigned, I have to painstakingly assigned them the target + x4 times before they start firing at it
  • pathfinding for the cruisers is less than great

Land Battles issues
  • On Ession & Byss, Immediately after Conquest, the galactic window shows the planet still under enemy control, I have to go back, only to find an empty planet with no ennemy on it. I had to reload a previous save and this bug was gone
  • Still on Ession and Byss the maps were having huge display and graphics glitches, Ession being almost pîtch black with no texture and Byss feeling like the camera was WAY TO CLOSE from the ground

General Issues
  • I never encountered any Additional Missions during my playthrought so far (I just started Era 4). No Katana Fleet, no nothing.
  • The Obective box in the GIU has been empty from the startt, I have zero text appearing in it
Some of these issues are not bugs.
  • None of the voice issues are bugs
  • The Katana fleet mission is only available in the Katana fleet GC
  • The pathfinding is horrendous for everyone, there's not much the team can do about that.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!