Imperial Civil War [Empire at War] > Imperial Civil War Tech Support

2.1 Bug Report

(1/31) > >>

tlmiller:
Figured I'd start one to get the bugs that we've found so far posted.  Started an infinities as the PA, and found these:

One that I found that wasn't caught until after the Betas was over is Wayland has only 2 reinforcement points, and with those 2, has a maximum amount of 7 units.

I could be wrong on this, but it seems in my playing so far that Blastboats spawned from Muni's are considered relevant for victory (you have to hunt them down and kill them to win, since spawned fighters weren't supposed to be anymore)

BTW, is FTGU supposed to get like 10 attacks per week from the AI?  I've given up on that save game because it took 6 hours of actual playing to get from week 45 to 50 due to literal constant attacks.  No more than finish a battle, go back to Galactic, and a popup for "space battle at wherever.  Was really fun playing this for a while, but the constant attacks killed it.

Mat8876:
I noticed the PA still don't have buildable plex soldiers even though they are in the manual.

Eclipse:
I've also noticed with the remmnan that you can't build the e-web is this right?

tlmiller:
Verified that I show shock troopers not available on any of my planets as the PA.

Remnant most definitely can build the e-web in at least some eras.  Just started a new Thrawn Campaign then Reunification Campaign and verified it's available on all planets that I had a barracks on (or that I built on in Reunification)

Eclipse:
Mmm strange that with Isard I couldn't well as she is famous for beign "stupid" let's say, makes sense that I can't build those. But if my memory is right you could build them in era 1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version