Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: 2.1 Survival damage bonus  (Read 2794 times)

January 01, 2014, 02:18:11 PM

Offline Eclipse

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +16/-5
  • My Eclipse has nothing to do with Force Unleashed.
    • View Profile
2.1 Survival damage bonus
« on: January 01, 2014, 02:18:11 PM »
Well I've seen that there's a damage bonus you can get, the problem is that it stays forever, and it's kind of ridiculous, I mean I destroyed an MC-80 I think with a tie interceptor squad, but I guess that's ok for just one wave to you know, make a massacre but it stays forever, I think I'm arround wave 13 or 14 and it's been like that since wave 7/8 . Is this made on porpuse or it's bug? Thanks, survival is incredible excellent job with it
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 02:22:32 PM by Eclipse »
A Member of the Imperial Alignment(Allies With The Shadow Post Empire).

\"Yes, the destruction of Alderaan was regrettable, but so was the destruction of the Death Stars. Are the deaths of millions of Alderaanians?who conspired to overthrow the government?more tragic than the deaths of millions of Imperial soldiers who laid down their lives to defend our way of life? I think not.\"―Antinnis Tremayne

January 01, 2014, 02:30:57 PMReply #1

Offline jarodroto

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: 2.1 Survival damage bonus
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 02:30:57 PM »
I've noticed this as well I have seen a single corvette shred a Venator in under a second.

January 01, 2014, 07:54:17 PMReply #2

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 07:54:17 PM »
I'll take a look at the numbers and see what's going on with it. We might have accidentally left in the testing numbers.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

January 01, 2014, 08:17:10 PMReply #3

Offline Pox

• Mod Team Member
  • Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +10/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 08:17:10 PM »
Yeah, that definitely sounds like the 100x damage multiplier I was testing with.
But it should only last for 5 minutes, though.
Although I guess it's possible that you could destroy all those waves within that time with the attack damage bonus.

January 01, 2014, 08:42:19 PMReply #4

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 08:42:19 PM »
Well, I'm at least glad it was an over the top damage modifier we shipped with instead of the thing that made the Remnant's starbase destroy itself.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

January 01, 2014, 08:56:33 PMReply #5

Offline Eclipse

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +16/-5
  • My Eclipse has nothing to do with Force Unleashed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 08:56:33 PM »
Yeah, that definitely sounds like the 100x damage multiplier I was testing with.
But it should only last for 5 minutes, though.
Although I guess it's possible that you could destroy all those waves within that time with the attack damage bonus.

Ahahaha okey, then I'll keep playing, and just as suggestion, I know the thing that you can't bring reinforcements between waves, but is there a chance that we can see what units we have already bought?
A Member of the Imperial Alignment(Allies With The Shadow Post Empire).

\"Yes, the destruction of Alderaan was regrettable, but so was the destruction of the Death Stars. Are the deaths of millions of Alderaanians?who conspired to overthrow the government?more tragic than the deaths of millions of Imperial soldiers who laid down their lives to defend our way of life? I think not.\"―Antinnis Tremayne

January 01, 2014, 08:58:47 PMReply #6

Offline Pox

• Mod Team Member
  • Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +10/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 08:58:47 PM »
Ahahaha okey, then I'll keep playing, and just as suggestion, I know the thing that you can't bring reinforcements between waves, but is there a chance that we can see what units we have already bought?

Nope, sorry.
If you can open the reinforcements pool thing you can also call in ships, there's no other way to disable that.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!