Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Hello there!  (Read 5832 times)

July 01, 2013, 01:25:36 PM

Offline ImNuni

• Stormtrooper
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hello there!
« on: July 01, 2013, 01:25:36 PM »
Hello there! I got the mod about last year when 2.0 was released and recently re-downloaded since Galactic Conquest is addicting. Even though I've owned the game for 2 years, I really have only played on and off so I kinda suck  :P. But anyways, was wondering if anyone would like to play sometime, or even have a 2v2 since I always play EaW with a friend. I live in LA so I'm under the dreaded Pacific Time, but just let me know. In game name is ImNuni. Thanks

July 01, 2013, 02:35:36 PMReply #1

Offline Crisiss

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +6/-3
  • The weak deserve their fate.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello there!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 02:35:36 PM »
You should also note whether or not you are on steam or retail.
"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead." - Revan

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - Winston Churchill

"Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust."

"We have drones and satellites and missiles that can pick a mosquito off a target's nose from three thousand miles away. Why do we have these things? Because the military gets an obscene budget every year and they spend it finding the best possible way to kill every living thing they can fit in a blast radius."

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." -General George S. Patton

July 01, 2013, 03:13:59 PMReply #2

Offline ImNuni

• Stormtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 03:13:59 PM »
I'm on retail.

July 01, 2013, 03:59:34 PMReply #3

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 03:59:34 PM »
I would be honored to challenge you
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

July 01, 2013, 05:36:40 PMReply #4

Offline Crisiss

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 05:36:40 PM »
As would I. But I'm currently 're-acquiring' FoC due to some problems with my disc. Info on it's corrupted or something. So until then, ARRR MATEYS
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 06:45:10 PM by Crisiss »

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - Winston Churchill

"We have drones and satellites and missiles that can pick a mosquito off a target's nose from three thousand miles away. Why do we have these things? Because the military gets an obscene budget every year and they spend it finding the best possible way to kill every living thing they can fit in a blast radius."

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." -General George S. Patton

July 02, 2013, 04:56:51 PMReply #5

Offline ImNuni

• Stormtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 04:56:51 PM »
Great. When are you open?

July 02, 2013, 09:39:50 PMReply #6

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 09:39:50 PM »
Great. When are you open?

Tomorrow from 3PM Alaska time to Sunday 8PM same time zone.
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

July 02, 2013, 10:35:16 PMReply #7

Offline ImNuni

• Stormtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 10:35:16 PM »
Tomorrow from 3PM Alaska time to Sunday 8PM same time zone.
I think I'll be open on Friday, all day. What's your in game name? (Had no idea Alaska shared the same time zone haha)

July 02, 2013, 10:38:14 PMReply #8

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 10:38:14 PM »
Until Daylight Stupid Time ends, so does Arizona.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

July 03, 2013, 12:56:20 PMReply #9

Offline ImNuni

• Stormtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2013, 12:56:20 PM »
But I like Daylight Stupid Time.... And I think all of the West coast states with some if it's bordering states share the same time zone.

EDIT
As would I. But I'm currently 're-acquiring' FoC due to some problems with my disc. Info on it's corrupted or something. So until then, ARRR MATEYS
I just caught that. So does that mean you can't play multiplayer?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 06:43:45 PM by ImNuni »

July 04, 2013, 12:59:09 AMReply #10

Offline Crisiss

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 12:59:09 AM »
But I like Daylight Stupid Time.... And I think all of the West coast states with some if it's bordering states share the same time zone.

EDIT I just caught that. So does that mean you can't play multiplayer?

For the moment I can't play EaW at all. I'll end up having to buy it at my local retailer or over steam because multiplayer works great on the officially acquired versions I believe. Not entirely sure. I don't think a mini image would work either. Either way, fuck RaW. I shall just be a good person and buy it to support Petroglyph and the modding community like any sensible person would do.

You appeared to have a typo or two in there that could give the wrong idea. I fixed them for you. -Corey
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 01:07:08 AM by Crisiss »

July 04, 2013, 02:09:09 PMReply #11

Offline ImNuni

• Stormtrooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 02:09:09 PM »
For the moment I can't play EaW at all. I'll end up having to buy it at my local retailer or over steam because multiplayer works great on the officially acquired versions I believe. Not entirely sure. I don't think a mini image would work either. Either way, fuck RaW. I shall just be a good person and buy it to support Petroglyph and the modding community like any sensible person would do.

You appeared to have a typo or two in there that could give the wrong idea. I fixed them for you. -Corey
I heard that Corey guy is a big fan of eyepatches and bootlegs and RaW, though. You shouldn't say that in front of him.

July 04, 2013, 04:18:43 PMReply #12

Offline Crisiss

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 04:18:43 PM »
I heard that Corey guy is a big fan of eyepatches and bootlegs and RaW, though. You shouldn't say that in front of him.
I have no idea what you're talking about :D

EDIT: Well what I have come to is that I had a huge fucking malware infection I was unaware of. I removed it, but the data still comes up as "unknown format or the file may be damaged." The mini-image works (and I personally see them as a more legitimate form of the unspeakable) but I can't get the RAM fix for reasons I'm looking into.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 04:19:55 AM by Crisiss »

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!