Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Poll

Favorite Military Manuefacturing Company

Lockheed Martin
Northrop Grumman
Boieng
Mikoyen-Gurevich
General Dynamics
Sukhoi

Author Topic: Favorite Military Manuefacturing Company  (Read 94285 times)

October 27, 2007, 04:22:51 PMReply #320

Offline Meyer

• Grand Moff
  • Approval: +69/-2
  • Do-ro'ik vong pratte!
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Military Manuefacturing Company
« Reply #320 on: October 27, 2007, 04:22:51 PM »
Why do you say no one knows the names of those companies? and where do you get the idea that MIG planes were copies of american ones? And are you trying to say that you can't count the Vietnam War as a loss as it was a result of hippies (who everybody hate, even me) and their anti-war opinion? And that anti-war opinion doesn't have great effect on your war crimes in Iraq right now. Your democracy doesn't work well on there. and you just should have suppressed the hippes with force instead now decades later putting all blame on them and whine that we would have won without them. And why I say they are the best? I'm not saying that. I say they build equal to yours. (in today)
I reject your canon and substitute my own!

October 27, 2007, 04:26:30 PMReply #321

Offline Scarecrow63

• Former Mod Team Member
  • Moff
  • Approval: +37/-30
  • In internet speak, vowels are the first casualty
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 27, 2007, 04:26:30 PM »
russian weapon manufacturers, MIG and Izhevsk Mechanical Works, made better weapons than american factories. just face it.

looks like you did say they were better

And we got out of Vietnam because of the stupid hippies, we were winning, we were never losing

And you say we have war crimes in Iraq and thats bad and then the next sentence you say we should have suppressed our own people with force
Isn't in the bath, he prefers the shower

October 27, 2007, 04:32:49 PMReply #322

Offline Meyer

• Grand Moff
  • Do-ro'ik vong pratte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 27, 2007, 04:32:49 PM »
do you see that I used a past form "made" not make or do. I think that they still do good weapons but you do equally good. and that war in vietnam, do you really think those hippies had that much influence. maybe they did, but I believe they were used as an excuse so you can pull back. why pull back? whatfor where you there fighting and losing men? Killing innocent civilians is a crime and you are responsible for all the deaths in Iraq that happen daily because of suicide bombers. and they are not american and not under your rule or at least they shouldn't be. Every nation can kill it's own citizen without anyone caring about it. Hitler did it in Germany before WWII, Stalin throughout his regime. And no one said anything about it. maybe little discontent was shown but nothing else.

October 27, 2007, 04:35:09 PMReply #323

Offline Scarecrow63

• Former Mod Team Member
  • Moff
  • Approval: +37/-30
  • In internet speak, vowels are the first casualty
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 27, 2007, 04:35:09 PM »
Its not our fault the people over in Iraq are killing themselves, they were already doing it before we got there

And it was the hippies that made the American people turn against the war in Vietnam, and therefore was suicide for the government to stay in Vietnam, we were winning
Isn't in the bath, he prefers the shower

October 27, 2007, 04:46:33 PMReply #324

Offline Meyer

• Grand Moff
  • Do-ro'ik vong pratte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 27, 2007, 04:46:33 PM »
only the end matters, not what happened before it. and before usa attack on iraq there weren't daily news about suicide bombers blowing themselves up. and you're the ones who attacked and killed, what was it, 9 or more civilians when hunting "terrorists".

and how do we always end up talking iraq and usa and it's foreign politics?

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!