Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: 2.0 Known Issue/Bug Report [Your bug is here if your thread disappeared]  (Read 54143 times)

May 26, 2013, 04:30:59 PMReply #80

Offline Ilteatrhunter

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I am having problems selecting groups of starfighters. I try doubleclicking the same kind of starfighter or using ctrl but usually a few squadrons remain unselected and ungroupable.
This seems to be happening only with fighters spawned by capital ships.
I have only been playing the Stars Align GC with the NR.

Apart from that, great mod! :D

May 26, 2013, 06:17:14 PMReply #81

Offline yutpaeksi

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +13/-3
    • View Profile
I am having problems selecting groups of starfighters. I try doubleclicking the same kind of starfighter or using ctrl but usually a few squadrons remain unselected and ungroupable.
This seems to be happening only with fighters spawned by capital ships.
I have only been playing the Stars Align GC with the NR.

Apart from that, great mod! :D

That's not a problem with the mod, but a problem with the base game. There seems to be some weird inherent limit to the number of units, like starfighter squadrons, that get selected when you double click on that unit type. There's nothing that can be done about it, I don't think.
"That's not what the Empire would have done, Commander. What the Empire would have done was build a super-colossal Yuuzhan Vong-killing battle machine. They would have called it the Nova Colossus or the Galaxy Destructor or the Nostril of Palpatine or something equally grandiose. They would have spent billions of credits, employed thousands of contractors and subcontractors, and equipped it with the latest in death-dealing technology. And you know what would have happened? It wouldn't have worked. They'd forget to bolt down a metal plate over an access hatch leading to the main reactors, or some other mistake, and a hotshot enemy pilot would drop a bomb down there and blow the whole thing up. Now that's what the Empire would have done."
―Han Solo, to Vana Dorja

May 27, 2013, 07:49:14 AMReply #82

Offline Ilteatrhunter

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Ouch, too bad! Thanks anyway

June 03, 2013, 05:46:49 PMReply #83

Offline engle99

• Stormtrooper Captain
    • View Profile
Hi guys, I've been playing 'Reunification' as the Imperial Remnant and at a random point during the scenario (it happens every time I play the scenario, sometimes right at the beginning, sometimes about two thirds of the way through) Daala is killed off for no reason, this always happens on the galaxy map, at first I thought I may have been bounty hunters or something similar but a few times now it's happened whilst moving between planets. It can be a little annoying given that you only start with 4 Imperial class Star Destroyers and everyone counts at the beginning (plus I hate losing my leader or any heroes). Every time Daala is killed off, in the left hand of the screen, the section that displays what other battles are happening in the galaxy comes up with 'the Warlords haven been defeated at Odik III'. Sorry if this has been raised and covered already, love the game!

June 05, 2013, 07:28:20 PMReply #84

Offline Senza

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-4
    • View Profile
Isn't the heavy tracker supposed to be a mobile reinforcement point, or was that removed? Cause it doesn't seem to be one anymore.

June 05, 2013, 07:39:18 PMReply #85

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
It was never implemented; there are too many issues with units getting stuck if you call them in in the wrong place.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

June 06, 2013, 04:19:53 PMReply #86

Offline Senza

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-4
    • View Profile
I thought it might be something like that. Oh well!

June 09, 2013, 11:40:54 AMReply #87

Offline Eclipse

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +16/-5
  • My Eclipse has nothing to do with Force Unleashed.
    • View Profile
There's a funny bug that when you play as IR and destroy a warlord speeder, the scout trooper switches sides. It also happens when you destroy a building
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 01:34:47 PM by Eclipse »
A Member of the Imperial Alignment(Allies With The Shadow Post Empire).

\"Yes, the destruction of Alderaan was regrettable, but so was the destruction of the Death Stars. Are the deaths of millions of Alderaanians?who conspired to overthrow the government?more tragic than the deaths of millions of Imperial soldiers who laid down their lives to defend our way of life? I think not.\"―Antinnis Tremayne

June 09, 2013, 05:49:03 PMReply #88

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
  • Approval: +134/-14
  • Nothing shall withstand my ambition.
    • View Profile
There's a funny bug that when you play as IR and destroy a warlord speeder, the scout trooper switches sides. It also happens when you destroy a building

Better to defect back I suppose, after all he was an Imperial originally, might as well be again lol
"I do not intend to be the Emperor's servant forever..."-High Inquisitor Jerec

"The New Order has never fallen. Only the Emperor."-Grand Moff Ardus Kaine

June 09, 2013, 10:34:52 PMReply #89

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
I certainly would.  If going against something that's OBVIOUSLY more powerful from my original group...
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

June 10, 2013, 01:27:56 AMReply #90

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
    • View Profile
I certainly would.  If going against something that's OBVIOUSLY more powerful from my original group...

That IS how most forces under the various Warlords behaved, Milton's forces went to Grunger, Pestage's went to Isard, Isard's went to Zsinj, Zsinj's went to Teradoc, Teradoc, Harrsk and Delvardus's went to Daala and so on and so forth.

June 15, 2013, 05:18:49 PMReply #91

Offline Barfing Ogres

• Recruit
    • View Profile
I'm not certain how many of you guys encounter this, but when I save a skirmish game and load it again, the cursor when hovered over the mini-map will turn into the standard one from the in-game one. When clicking on the mini-map, it crashes the game and gives me a D3DL exception. (Done as the Pentastar Alignment on the Kuat map who's name I don't remember right now, and as the Empire of the Hand on Fiery Demise, I think.)

June 15, 2013, 07:09:26 PMReply #92

Offline Crisiss

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +6/-3
  • The weak deserve their fate.
    • View Profile
It was never implemented; there are too many issues with units getting stuck if you call them in in the wrong place.

Still would have much preferred it. I mean, if you tell a moving company to throw your shit over a cliff, you can't really be pissed at them for it. Would definitely help whenever I'm trying to assault those pesky dug in IR positions (cough Carida cough)
"Honor is a fool's prize. Glory is of no use to the dead." - Revan

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - Winston Churchill

"Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust."

"We have drones and satellites and missiles that can pick a mosquito off a target's nose from three thousand miles away. Why do we have these things? Because the military gets an obscene budget every year and they spend it finding the best possible way to kill every living thing they can fit in a blast radius."

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." -General George S. Patton

June 15, 2013, 07:12:07 PMReply #93

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
It's more that it can happen in places where it looks like you should be fine.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

June 15, 2013, 07:14:22 PMReply #94

Offline Crisiss

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
It's more that it can happen in places where it looks like you should be fine.

Ah. I see. Thanks for clarifying that.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other poor bastard die for his." - Winston Churchill

"We have drones and satellites and missiles that can pick a mosquito off a target's nose from three thousand miles away. Why do we have these things? Because the military gets an obscene budget every year and they spend it finding the best possible way to kill every living thing they can fit in a blast radius."

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." -General George S. Patton

June 15, 2013, 10:40:08 PMReply #95

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
    • View Profile
If you save in a space battle and reload when you start the game again all hardpoints(yours and enemies) are all at 75 or 80% health even if no one has shot yet.

June 16, 2013, 01:01:20 PMReply #96

Offline Slornie

• Mod Team Member
  • Moff
  • Approval: +54/-13
  • Every Silver Lining has a Cloud
    • View Profile
Isn't the heavy tracker supposed to be a mobile reinforcement point, or was that removed? Cause it doesn't seem to be one anymore.
In that case could we give the command vehicles an automatic ability which reduces reinforcement time or command post capture time instead?
Quote from: RonMaverick291 (Gametrailers)
why do u hate america? if it were not for us u guys would be lost. i mean we invented the tv, we invented the internet, cars and we even went to the planet moon. we won all the wars and we always help the little countries who cant fight and we give food to poor people.

June 16, 2013, 04:59:45 PMReply #97

Offline Crisiss

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile

This also applies for Warlord buildings. You get the stormtroopers for some reason.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 09:54:47 PM by Crisiss »

June 16, 2013, 09:22:36 PMReply #98

Offline Lord Xizer

• Tester
  • Grand Moff
    • View Profile
Loyalty is cheap apparently

June 16, 2013, 09:56:30 PMReply #99

Offline Crisiss

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
Loyalty is cheap apparently

Fear works just as well. I'm sure there's a lot of things you would do if you had an entire army pointed at you.

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!