Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: 2.0 Known Issue/Bug Report [Your bug is here if your thread disappeared]  (Read 54163 times)

September 22, 2012, 11:10:14 PMReply #20

Offline rumiks

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +0/-2
    • View Profile
Re: 2.0 Known Issue/Bug Report [Your bug is here if your thread disappeared]
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 11:10:14 PM »
isd2's in hunt for zinji dont spawn any fighters is that right? for rebels side
football (real one) meat pies kangeroos and holden cars i  got qq it is 2320886763@qq.com

September 25, 2012, 02:20:20 PMReply #21

Offline Telos

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2012, 02:20:20 PM »
The AI in the shadow hand scenario doesn't seem to want to bud ships, I also had it on hard. Likewise I also noticed the same problem with ISDIIs in the hunt for zinji.  Also empires at war scenario has a problem with the AI seeming to be turned off.  It never builds or attacks.

September 27, 2012, 11:59:01 PMReply #22

Offline rumiks

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2012, 11:59:01 PM »
in the hunt for zinj none of the fracted empire attacked and they all had only 1 barracks and troops and nearly the same in space kind of boring and that was on hard it felt like picking them off one at a time and zinj didnt even attack them they had no golans either
football (real one) meat pies kangeroos and holden cars i  got qq it is 2320886763@qq.com

September 30, 2012, 12:36:01 AMReply #23

Offline Thrashia

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2012, 12:36:01 AM »
Yeah if the downloads aren't showing up for you like that, the problem is more than likely on your end. They don't appear to be broken after checking them and having received no other reports of it, I'd be surprised if they were the issue. You might have some connectivity or security issues.

Would be operating from Japan be said problem? As that is where I currently am.
"You may win the occasional battle against us, Vorrik, but the Empire will always strike back." - Gilad Pellaeon

C'baoth: "You doubt the power of the Force, Grand Admiral Thrawn?"
Thrawn: "Not at all. I merely present the problems you and the Force will have to solve if you continue with this course of action."

September 30, 2012, 12:59:03 AMReply #24

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2012, 12:59:03 AM »
That's possible. I'd suggest trying to download another mod from MDB/Desura and see what happens.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

October 02, 2012, 06:28:37 AMReply #25

Offline Thrashia

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 06:28:37 AM »
That's possible. I'd suggest trying to download another mod from MDB/Desura and see what happens.

Still failed. However I am still able to get drop box and mediafire DLs...so, is it possible that you could upload it to one of those sites!? I know that I am asking a lot but I really want to play 2.0! I'm stuck playing 1.3 at the moment and its killing me, since I got a good friend hooked on the 2.0 version and he keeps taunting me with all the goodies.
"You may win the occasional battle against us, Vorrik, but the Empire will always strike back." - Gilad Pellaeon

Thrawn: "Not at all. I merely present the problems you and the Force will have to solve if you continue with this course of action."

October 02, 2012, 07:42:02 AMReply #26

Offline Thrashia

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 07:42:02 AM »
Ah! I think it might be working...I'll let you know what happens soon.

October 03, 2012, 02:52:33 AMReply #27

Offline Thrashia

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2012, 02:52:33 AM »
I finally managed to get one of the things working. I downloaded the installer version. Finally. Thanks for the effort to find a solution. Looking forward to future editions.

Btw, you guys should make like a collection pot for individuals on these boards to throw a few dollars your way, if that would in any shape or form help development of more mods.

October 06, 2012, 08:30:59 PMReply #28

Offline Eclipse

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +16/-5
  • My Eclipse has nothing to do with Force Unleashed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2012, 08:30:59 PM »
I have a problem with the novatroopers: they are avialable at first and after two or three battles I can't built'em anymore. I know there is a limit of how many you can create ( It was 10 or something like that ) and I ussually end up biulding four or five of them. I've seen that you haven't confirmed and issue with the novatroopers yet so I hope that this reply helps you. (Anyway it's not something imporant to me, despite being the most powerfull IR infantry I only use them once)
A Member of the Imperial Alignment(Allies With The Shadow Post Empire).

\"Yes, the destruction of Alderaan was regrettable, but so was the destruction of the Death Stars. Are the deaths of millions of Alderaanians?who conspired to overthrow the government?more tragic than the deaths of millions of Imperial soldiers who laid down their lives to defend our way of life? I think not.\"―Antinnis Tremayne

October 06, 2012, 09:00:14 PMReply #29

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2012, 09:00:14 PM »
I noticed something pretty funny: when you destroy the pirate skiffs, a single IR trooper appears. Now, while I'm not saying I don't like one extra trooper, I don't think it is really fair to the other side for me to get this super powerful unit (jk).
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

October 20, 2012, 01:24:27 PMReply #30

Offline thanatos676

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2012, 01:24:27 PM »
Game crashes after Admiral Daala Dies in ERA 4. Using the hotfix and 2.0

overall great mod tho!

October 21, 2012, 02:13:02 PMReply #31

Offline Eclipse

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2012, 02:13:02 PM »
Sullust begins capital shypyards but according to the description it can only have light frigate one. Not sure if the description is wrong or they are supposed to have the capital. My "fear" is that if they are destroyed you may not rebuild'em again

\"Yes, the destruction of Alderaan was regrettable, but so was the destruction of the Death Stars. Are the deaths of millions of Alderaanians?who conspired to overthrow the government?more tragic than the deaths of millions of Imperial soldiers who laid down their lives to defend our way of life? I think not.\"―Antinnis Tremayne

October 27, 2012, 09:37:29 PMReply #32

Offline rumiks

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2012, 09:37:29 PM »
if penstar catch a war factory or a mercanry barracks they dont get like the up grades or the army like swamp speeders or the cannon ones from war factorys and i would like to ask you core every other group can build star ships like x wing or y wing can you make penstar be able to build there skipray and tie h hunters in a 1 station and upwards pls

October 29, 2012, 01:16:15 PMReply #33

Offline Senza

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2012, 01:16:15 PM »
Team 3's resource pad on the Commenor land skirmish map is inaccessible to foot soldiers due to bumpy terrain and therefore cannot be captured.

October 31, 2012, 07:14:56 PMReply #34

Offline Eclipse

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2012, 07:14:56 PM »
In certain maps there is supposed to be water and I can actually notice the effect on the stormtroopers but the water can't be seen. An example is mon calamary ground map if you are intereseted

November 01, 2012, 10:23:06 PMReply #35

Offline rumiks

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2012, 10:23:06 PM »
in reunification if your the rebs dalla just has all the units you have to find like palleon and cronus the game started and i went to attack the maw and she had her ssd cronus and paleon in the first 1 minute  does the ai basically cheat against you if you have to do things

November 01, 2012, 10:24:52 PMReply #36

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2012, 10:24:52 PM »
The AI doesn't have to do the mission things to get their heroes. The AI wouldn't be aware it needed to do extra stuff so it's more fun this way.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

November 01, 2012, 10:28:35 PMReply #37

Offline rumiks

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2012, 10:28:35 PM »
The AI doesn't have to do the mission things to get their heroes. The AI wouldn't be aware it needed to do extra stuff so it's more fun this way.
okies sounds fair

November 02, 2012, 10:38:49 PMReply #38

Offline Eclipse

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2012, 10:38:49 PM »
Reunification was a pain in the ass with the empire but come on they begin with two planets (and one is not a planet in fact) they sould be really easy to beat

November 04, 2012, 06:09:55 PMReply #39

Offline rumiks

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2012, 06:09:55 PM »
no leah for shadow hand she dont show up

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!