Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Terms of Release (Read before Posting any Mods)  (Read 11224 times)

May 27, 2012, 10:29:08 PM

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Terms of Release (Read before Posting any Mods)
« on: May 27, 2012, 10:29:08 PM »
Since we're a mod ourselves, we do encourage people to make their own minimods for Imperial Civil War, however there are a few restrictions and guidelines to follow. Everything in the readme applies (you may not redistribute our content and claim it as your own, etc) but with a few extra things. We're waiving the whole never distribute part for this forum specifically:

1. You may only upload the files you've edited. You may not re-upload the entire mod for your minimod.

2. You may not include outside content without express consent from the original authors, except in accordance with their own distribution rules.

3. The Thrawn's Revenge mod team is under no obligation to provide any assistance or tech support for fan-created mods, and cannot be held responsible for any bugs they cause.

4. Any mod must be posted with the followingn disclaimer:
This mod is a custom modification and was neither created nor is it supported by the Thrawn's Revenge team. The Thrawn's Revenge team is not responsible for any negative effects from installing these files nor can they be held responsible for fixing any issues which arise from them.

Also, don't try uploading as attachments (the server will cry), use something like Gamefront.com to upload the files.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 08:07:21 AM by Corey »
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

June 07, 2012, 01:33:10 AMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: Terms of Release (Read before Posting any Mods)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 01:33:10 AM »
Updated with a disclaimer. I've already inserted it myself into existing threads.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!