Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Clone Wars Mod  (Read 5098 times)

August 25, 2010, 09:03:04 PM

Offline Delta 07

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +6/-20
    • View Profile
Clone Wars Mod
« on: August 25, 2010, 09:03:04 PM »
Hey guys! A few friends of mine on the Imperial Assault 2 forum are working on a new mod called Just Another Clone Wars Mod. It is not a huge project, but they are looking for any modellers and skinners available. If anyone could help out that would be great.

September 02, 2010, 05:29:06 PMReply #1

Offline star wars 12

• Recruit
  • Approval: +0/-0
  • go thrawns revenge
    • View Profile
Re: Clone Wars Mod
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 05:29:06 PM »
ya i saw it on modbb

May 03, 2012, 01:21:26 PMReply #2

Offline Thrashia

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 01:21:26 PM »
Just to high-jack this thread, since I don't want to create another thread based on nearly the same subject...does anyone else have any suggestions for a really well done Clone Wars mod? The Clone Wars and the Imp Civil War are my two favorite eras of Star Wars and finding good mods for them is hard.
"You may win the occasional battle against us, Vorrik, but the Empire will always strike back." - Gilad Pellaeon

C'baoth: "You doubt the power of the Force, Grand Admiral Thrawn?"
Thrawn: "Not at all. I merely present the problems you and the Force will have to solve if you continue with this course of action."

May 03, 2012, 08:43:44 PMReply #3

Offline arrum

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • OS X Kitty Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 08:43:44 PM »
Just to high-jack this thread, since I don't want to create another thread based on nearly the same subject...does anyone else have any suggestions for a really well done Clone Wars mod? The Clone Wars and the Imp Civil War are my two favorite eras of Star Wars and finding good mods for them is hard.
Republic at War?
\"Unarmed...? Boba Fett is never unarmed.\"

May 03, 2012, 09:20:45 PMReply #4

Offline Thrashia

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 09:20:45 PM »
Is it able to run whilst ICW is installed, or would I have to uninstall ICW in order to play RaW?
"You may win the occasional battle against us, Vorrik, but the Empire will always strike back." - Gilad Pellaeon

C'baoth: "You doubt the power of the Force, Grand Admiral Thrawn?"
Thrawn: "Not at all. I merely present the problems you and the Force will have to solve if you continue with this course of action."

May 03, 2012, 09:27:55 PMReply #5

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 09:27:55 PM »
Yeah, but RaW installs some AI stuff to the data folder. I suggest you go into FoC\Data, rename your existing XML folder in there to FoCXML, then install RaW. Then, when you are playing TR/FoC/another non-RaW mod, go back in and rename the XML folder RaW puts into FoC\Data to RaWXML, and rename FoCXML back to XML. That way you an quickly and easily switch it out without any conflict.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

May 03, 2012, 09:37:08 PMReply #6

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 09:37:08 PM »
I still have nightmares about RaW.  Of my 4 machines, only got it to ever even RUN on 1 of those, and I was lucky if I could play for 30 minutes without it crashing.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

May 04, 2012, 09:02:52 PMReply #7

Offline arrum

• Brevet Admiral
    • View Profile
    • OS X Kitty Blog
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2012, 09:02:52 PM »
I had problems with Version 1.0, but most were fixed with Version 1.1. With the Pre-1.2 patch (a.k.a. Version 1.1.5 Update). I have never had a single crash. Big improvement!
\"Unarmed...? Boba Fett is never unarmed.\"

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!