Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Last Person to Post Wins  (Read 827975 times)

May 17, 2017, 09:52:36 PMReply #2440

Offline RevanTheFireMage

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-0
  • "Rule through Fear of Aggression"
    • View Profile
Re: Last Person to Post Wins
« Reply #2440 on: May 17, 2017, 09:52:36 PM »
Yeahhhhh whatever you watched probably wasn't the show, go watch the actual show is great
"History is on the move, and those who cannot keep up, will be left behind"
"Fire Torpon Portedoes!"

May 17, 2017, 10:05:33 PMReply #2441

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
  • Approval: +18/-6
  • Professional Shut in, Steam Name: Mr.puertorican
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: May 17, 2017, 10:05:33 PM »
Yeahhhhh whatever you watched probably wasn't the show, go watch the actual show is great

Yeah I was saying on the show not the actual show, it was a guy reading a really gross fan-fiction. So that ruined all possibilities of me watching the show.
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

May 17, 2017, 10:08:29 PMReply #2442

Offline RevanTheFireMage

• Brevet Admiral
  • Approval: +2/-0
  • "Rule through Fear of Aggression"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: May 17, 2017, 10:08:29 PM »
Awwwwwww nardssssssss. Well if you ever do get that out of your mind go watch the show
"History is on the move, and those who cannot keep up, will be left behind"
"Fire Torpon Portedoes!"

May 18, 2017, 02:51:02 AMReply #2443

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: May 18, 2017, 02:51:02 AM »
Last actual show I watched was Stranger Things.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

May 18, 2017, 06:23:44 PMReply #2444

Offline Grand Admiral Rufaan Tigellinus

• Rear Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-0
  • One of the 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: May 18, 2017, 06:23:44 PM »
I'm still continuing my quest of watching all the Star Trek TV shows there are, but I'm still stuck on Next Gen season 4. There are way too many filler episodes, and even though people say it gets better at season 3, I actually enjoyed the first 2 seasons more. But TOS had the same issue, when it comes to filler, the good episodes were really damn good, the weaker ones... meh. I can't wait to get to DSN, everyone says it's great, and has the most politics involved in its story. And rumor has it that Gul Dukat is like the best character in all of Star Trek. But I don't want to skip on Next Gen though.
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Maybe those nihilist philosophers are right; maybe this is all we can expect of the universe, a relentless crushing of life and spirit, because the equilibrium state of the cosmos is death" - Arthur C. Clarke

"We even ignited the first atomic bomb on the day commemorating the transfiguration of Christ, thus unconsciously signaling that we intended likewise to transform the world, not only after the light but after darkness - with a blast that burned several times hotter than the surface of the sun." - Stanislav Grof, "Human Survival and Consciousness Evolution"

May 18, 2017, 06:27:21 PMReply #2445

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: May 18, 2017, 06:27:21 PM »
I don't watch any of those things

May 18, 2017, 09:57:56 PMReply #2446

Offline NamesJeff

• Stormtrooper Captain
  • Approval: +0/-0
  • God Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: May 18, 2017, 09:57:56 PM »
Winning

May 18, 2017, 10:00:25 PMReply #2447

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: May 18, 2017, 10:00:25 PM »
I'm still continuing my quest of watching all the Star Trek TV shows there are, but I'm still stuck on Next Gen season 4. There are way too many filler episodes, and even though people say it gets better at season 3, I actually enjoyed the first 2 seasons more. But TOS had the same issue, when it comes to filler, the good episodes were really damn good, the weaker ones... meh. I can't wait to get to DSN, everyone says it's great, and has the most politics involved in its story. And rumor has it that Gul Dukat is like the best character in all of Star Trek. But I don't want to skip on Next Gen though.

Yeah TNG is slow-paced. Not bad, but slow. DS9 on the other hand . . . Now that's a fantastic series.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 18, 2017, 11:14:47 PMReply #2448

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: May 18, 2017, 11:14:47 PM »
Weird, I actually never cared much for DS9, and loved most of the TNG.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

May 18, 2017, 11:16:03 PMReply #2449

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: May 18, 2017, 11:16:03 PM »
RIP when you're a weeb. That's me!
“In this world, whenever there is light, there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exist, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars and hatred is born to protect love.“

May 19, 2017, 12:32:12 AMReply #2450

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: May 19, 2017, 12:32:12 AM »
RIP when you're a weeb. That's me!

What is a weeb?
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 19, 2017, 12:46:32 AMReply #2451

• Rear Admiral
  • One of the 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: May 19, 2017, 12:46:32 AM »
Yeah TNG is slow-paced. Not bad, but slow. DS9 on the other hand . . . Now that's a fantastic series.

Wow, if Mr. Revanchist says that it's a fantastic series then I'll surely get to it one day. I've only heard good things about it so far. And I enjoy TNG for the most part, and I love Patrick Stewart, so it helps.

What is a weeb?

I would guess an anime fan.
"To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Maybe those nihilist philosophers are right; maybe this is all we can expect of the universe, a relentless crushing of life and spirit, because the equilibrium state of the cosmos is death" - Arthur C. Clarke

"We even ignited the first atomic bomb on the day commemorating the transfiguration of Christ, thus unconsciously signaling that we intended likewise to transform the world, not only after the light but after darkness - with a blast that burned several times hotter than the surface of the sun." - Stanislav Grof, "Human Survival and Consciousness Evolution"

May 19, 2017, 12:52:43 AMReply #2452

• Rear Admiral
  • One of the 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: May 19, 2017, 12:52:43 AM »
The only anime I watched was Neon Genesis Evangelion, and it was pretty good. Weird as hell, but fun. Although most things I like are weird one way or the other, so it's never a bad thing for me.

May 19, 2017, 01:06:50 AMReply #2453

• Rear Admiral
  • One of the 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: May 19, 2017, 01:06:50 AM »
Btw, has anyone heard of a mobile game called Tiny Death Star by NimbleBit? It was removed from both the App Store and Google Play in 2014, after about a year on the market, after Disney bought LucasFilm and after TFA was announced, for reasons unknown. I guess it was mostly a Legends game, but I doubt that it was breaking the new canon in any way, it only used all of the basic characters from the movies. But it was a neat little game, with a lot of humor put into it. I played it in 2013, but then stupidly deleted it, and it got removed right around that time, and I could never get it back, until recently finding it on apk. But yeah, one of the many evil acts (to a lesser degree, of course) that Disney committed was removing it from the market. I heard they didn't even give the developer a heads up beforehand. Disgraceful people.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 01:10:03 AM by Major Grodin Tierce »

May 19, 2017, 01:42:14 AMReply #2454

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: May 19, 2017, 01:42:14 AM »
Btw, has anyone heard of a mobile game called Tiny Death Star by NimbleBit? It was removed from both the App Store and Google Play in 2014, after about a year on the market, after Disney bought LucasFilm and after TFA was announced, for reasons unknown. I guess it was mostly a Legends game, but I doubt that it was breaking the new canon in any way, it only used all of the basic characters from the movies. But it was a neat little game, with a lot of humor put into it. I played it in 2013, but then stupidly deleted it, and it got removed right around that time, and I could never get it back, until recently finding it on apk. But yeah, one of the many evil acts (to a lesser degree, of course) that Disney committed was removing it from the market. I heard they didn't even give the developer a heads up beforehand. Disgraceful people.

It was probably not making enough money, I mean they were the ones who made it.

BTW a weeb is someone obsessed with Japan, and thinks Japan is superior to any nation. I obviously don't think that its more of an over-exaggeration of how I like anime. I haven't seem Neon Genesis Evangelion I'll probably watch it now when I'm done watching a couple series.

May 19, 2017, 02:43:05 AMReply #2455

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: May 19, 2017, 02:43:05 AM »
It was probably not making enough money, I mean they were the ones who made it.

BTW a weeb is someone obsessed with Japan, and thinks Japan is superior to any nation. I obviously don't think that its more of an over-exaggeration of how I like anime. I haven't seem Neon Genesis Evangelion I'll probably watch it now when I'm done watching a couple series.

Ah. Never heard of that term before. Being Japanese myself I suppose that makes me one too.
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 19, 2017, 03:21:33 AMReply #2456

Offline Mr.Puerto

• Mod Team Member
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: May 19, 2017, 03:21:33 AM »
Ah. Never heard of that term before. Being Japanese myself I suppose that makes me one too.

Lol I think that would be slightly different haha

May 19, 2017, 12:28:12 PMReply #2457

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: May 19, 2017, 12:28:12 PM »
weeb is a non japanese person who thinks that

May 20, 2017, 12:32:47 AMReply #2458

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: May 20, 2017, 12:32:47 AM »
weeb is a non japanese person who thinks that

I see.
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

May 20, 2017, 12:39:48 AMReply #2459

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: May 20, 2017, 12:39:48 AM »
It's awkward when you're a proud 'merican and you get called a weeb because you like anime

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!