Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Last Person to Post Wins  (Read 827876 times)

January 20, 2017, 10:17:53 AMReply #1660

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Last Person to Post Wins
« Reply #1660 on: January 20, 2017, 10:17:53 AM »
that was more of a desperate need than a choice

Yes, but that doesn't change that it was a clone wars ship that was still used 20+ years later.
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

January 20, 2017, 10:58:12 AMReply #1661

Offline DarthRevansRevenge

• Admiral
  • Approval: +14/-3
  • Your empire is doomed. Revan has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: January 20, 2017, 10:58:12 AM »
alright, so it was those were probably the most useful remaining clone wars ships. other then SSDs, the Venator remains the star destroyer with the highest hangar capacity. in your face, secutor.

FYI i win
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

January 20, 2017, 11:59:52 AMReply #1662

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
  • Approval: +8/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: January 20, 2017, 11:59:52 AM »
No, I win.

January 20, 2017, 12:36:24 PMReply #1663

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: January 20, 2017, 12:36:24 PM »
and now, i win
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

and we will see how long it lasts :)
do you know what really makes me mad? that the NR didn't make as many different SSDs as the empire. they would have won much faster had they done so. it's just not fair. but, if their were more NR SSDs, they would be absolute SUPER-CARRIERS.

but, i'm a member of the PA at heart, and my wish here is to join the ranks of grand admirals... sorry, the elite imperial alignment

January 20, 2017, 12:39:45 PMReply #1664

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: January 20, 2017, 12:39:45 PM »
Not long at all
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

January 20, 2017, 12:43:18 PMReply #1665

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1665 on: January 20, 2017, 12:43:18 PM »
you sure?
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

January 20, 2017, 12:45:27 PMReply #1666

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: January 20, 2017, 12:45:27 PM »
Smiley wars: been there, done that about 20 or 30 some-odd pages ago. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

January 20, 2017, 12:48:12 PMReply #1667

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: January 20, 2017, 12:48:12 PM »
Absolutely. they will never go away. let's recommence  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

January 20, 2017, 12:50:11 PMReply #1668

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: January 20, 2017, 12:50:11 PM »
thank you so much Dr.Knickers for these lovely ideas as i dug back through the thread

January 20, 2017, 12:51:14 PMReply #1669

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: January 20, 2017, 12:51:14 PM »
DarthRevansRevenge used Wall of Smileys

It's not very effective
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

January 20, 2017, 12:54:37 PMReply #1670

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: January 20, 2017, 12:54:37 PM »
gosh darnit. pikachu, i choose you!!!!! electra-ball!!(i probably spelled that wrong)

January 20, 2017, 02:00:00 PMReply #1671

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: January 20, 2017, 02:00:00 PM »
[gauntlet voice]Pikkachu needs food badly.  Pikkachu is about to die[/gauntlet voice]
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

January 20, 2017, 02:56:18 PMReply #1672

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: January 20, 2017, 02:56:18 PM »
no...... picakcu..... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

i still win. my SSD is here. (garbled transmission) the last hope of the empire is ready to fire. aiming for Jedda city (transmission over)

January 21, 2017, 05:27:35 AMReply #1673

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: January 21, 2017, 05:27:35 AM »
no...... picakcu..... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

i still win. my SSD is here
And it was blown up by a lone x-wing and a plot bunny. you have nothing left but an escape pod
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

January 22, 2017, 10:48:11 AMReply #1674

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: January 22, 2017, 10:48:11 AM »
who cares? i still win

January 22, 2017, 01:08:36 PMReply #1675

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: January 22, 2017, 01:08:36 PM »
Perhaps
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

January 22, 2017, 10:11:41 PMReply #1676

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: January 22, 2017, 10:11:41 PM »
no, I win.

January 23, 2017, 04:27:50 AMReply #1677

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: January 23, 2017, 04:27:50 AM »
no, nobody ever does
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

January 23, 2017, 09:23:45 AMReply #1678

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: January 23, 2017, 09:23:45 AM »
you sure.... cause i'm pretty sure i win

your welcome

January 23, 2017, 12:13:47 PMReply #1679

Offline Helix345

• Vice Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: January 23, 2017, 12:13:47 PM »
I still win

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!