Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Last Person to Post Wins  (Read 819534 times)

October 26, 2016, 06:17:31 PMReply #1460

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +42/-5
  • I am Revan reborn. And before me you are nothing.
    • View Profile
Re: Last Person to Post Wins
« Reply #1460 on: October 26, 2016, 06:17:31 PM »
I was going to complain about posting about post counts but then I realised this is the last post thread.

This is the the thread where everything's made up and the posts don't matter.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

"But...it was so artistically done."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Member of the Imperial Alignment

October 26, 2016, 07:06:09 PMReply #1461

Offline Illidan Stormrage

• Admiral
  • Approval: +17/-10
  • Killing a Emperor doesnt end a Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: October 26, 2016, 07:06:09 PM »
This is the the thread where everything's made up and the posts don't matter.
yeah hey Dave I think you should feel lucky that you are Hungarian.
here is a joke what do 2016  US elections and bill cosby have in common?
No matter what  in the end your getting fucked
:)
"The Empire did nothing wrong obviously" :)
"Your Memes will make a fine addition to my collection"
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

October 27, 2016, 01:54:38 AMReply #1462

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
  • Approval: +44/-4
  • Don't fear your Demons. Make them fear YOU.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: October 27, 2016, 01:54:38 AM »
you think hungarian elections are any different?
that's so naive
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

October 27, 2016, 07:10:39 AMReply #1463

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: October 27, 2016, 07:10:39 AM »
you think hungarian elections are any different?
that's so naive
Well at least your not getting fucked by two of the worst candidates in the world
Trump: has no idea what he is doing (except I do agree with making peace with Russia) and is a idiot
Hillary Clinton: WTF!!! She is a fucking criminal and talks about banning M rated Video games. Her plan to put a no fly zone over Syria as Obama, several US generals, Bernie Sanders, even Trump say it will lead to war.
Russia has a lot of power and we will get are ass kicked by them. Also they have nukes.
you should care Dave if we are taken out by Russia they will able attack other countries that are weaker ( No offense) like Hungary.
BTW a worst case seinorior is our allies step in including you which means World War... lll
And then china does a takeover because they are just  as powerful
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

October 27, 2016, 08:40:43 AMReply #1464

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: October 27, 2016, 08:40:43 AM »
Well at least your not getting fucked by two of the worst candidates in the world
Trump: has no idea what he is doing (except I do agree with making peace with Russia) and is a idiot
Hillary Clinton: WTF!!! She is a fucking criminal and talks about banning M rated Video games. Her plan to put a no fly zone over Syria as Obama, several US generals, Bernie Sanders, even Trump say it will lead to war.
Russia has a lot of power and we will get are ass kicked by them. Also they have nukes.
you should care Dave if we are taken out by Russia they will able attack other countries that are weaker ( No offense) like Hungary.
BTW a worst case seinorior is our allies step in including you which means World War... lll
And then china does a takeover because they are just  as powerful
Wow, you think hungarian politics and candidates are better? As I sais, you are Naive.
And (no offence) Russia will never take out Hungary. You see, we kinda have a mutual agreement and like each other, even though Hungary is in NATO. God, one of our most important squares is called Moscow square. (Moszkva since that is Moscow for us.) And we just have a joint construction operation on the upgrade of the Nuclear Powerplant at Paks.
And Russia would never launch nukes. Nobody would ever do it, because everyone knows that if he launches them, everyone else launches them too. NOBODY wants a nuclear war. The only reason USA ever used it was because nobody else had them. If you think even USA would dare to use any you are horribly wrong. A nuclear war would ruin the earth. And not just fallout style where you just trallala live in the wasteland, but it would make the earth unrecognisable. No living creature would remain. Nothing could withstand that radiation other then cockroaches and such resilient creatures.
Life on earth would ciese to exist as we know it, and nobody has the interest in murdering humanity.
"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster.
And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche

October 27, 2016, 03:01:46 PMReply #1465

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: October 27, 2016, 03:01:46 PM »
And Russia would never launch nukes. Nobody would ever do it, because everyone knows that if he launches them, everyone else launches them too. NOBODY wants a nuclear war. The only reason USA ever used it was because nobody else had them. If you think even USA would dare to use any you are horribly wrong. A nuclear war would ruin the earth. And not just fallout style where you just trallala live in the wasteland, but it would make the earth unrecognisable. No living creature would remain. Nothing could withstand that radiation other then cockroaches and such resilient creatures.
Life on earth would ciese to exist as we know it, and nobody has the interest in murdering humanity.
I know but look at all the nuclear incidents that almost lead to war and total destruction.
HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON is going to put a no fly zone over Syria. Syria and Russia said that if we do that they will considered it a act of WAR. Infact Russia is so against Hillary as president that Russia is trying to RIG the elections in favor of TRUMP. If she does this no fly zone will see a war or a cold-war-style proxy war.  also the no fly zone will require 100,000 U.S troops in Syria. Listen Dave Hillary Clinton is fucking nuts as shit.
Even Dave if nukes aren't use what other WMDs will we see?

Come to think of it Chemical and Biological weapons in sins and ICW would be cool
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

October 28, 2016, 01:57:30 AMReply #1466

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: October 28, 2016, 01:57:30 AM »
I know but look at all the nuclear incidents that almost lead to war and total destruction.
HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON is going to put a no fly zone over Syria. Syria and Russia said that if we do that they will considered it a act of WAR. Infact Russia is so against Hillary as president that Russia is trying to RIG the elections in favor of TRUMP. If she does this no fly zone will see a war or a cold-war-style proxy war.  also the no fly zone will require 100,000 U.S troops in Syria. Listen Dave Hillary Clinton is fucking nuts as shit.
Even Dave if nukes aren't use what other WMDs will we see?

Come to think of it Chemical and Biological weapons in sins and ICW would be cool
Play Call of Duty modern warfare and we all see what would happen, only that the USA would be defeated.

October 28, 2016, 07:41:27 AMReply #1467

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: October 28, 2016, 07:41:27 AM »
Play Call of Duty modern warfare and we all see what would happen, only that the USA would be defeated.
:) hahahhahahahahahahaahahh!!!!!!!
You Dave up for a game of sins Ascendancy?

"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

October 28, 2016, 08:21:11 AMReply #1468

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: October 28, 2016, 08:21:11 AM »
:) hahahhahahahahahahaahahh!!!!!!!
You Dave up for a game of sins Ascendancy?
Not really. I am working day and night nowdays. Only luck I have is that I can check the forums in here too.

October 28, 2016, 12:25:57 PMReply #1469

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: October 28, 2016, 12:25:57 PM »
Not really. I am working day and night nowdays. Only luck I have is that I can check the forums in here too.

I know the feeling. I've pretty well given up trying to do MP Sins these days because I always am forced to stop and do something work related. That's the side of working from home they forget to tell you: you are always at work 24/7.
"History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

October 28, 2016, 12:47:06 PMReply #1470

Offline tlmiller

• Tester
  • Moff
  • Approval: +56/-9
  • Don't turn around you moron, ATTACK!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: October 28, 2016, 12:47:06 PM »
I know the feeling. I've pretty well given up trying to do MP Sins these days because I always am forced to stop and do something work related. That's the side of working from home they forget to tell you: you are always at work 24/7.

And my work wonders why I always say I don't want a laptop to be able to work from home (course, if I get hired permanent, I won't have the choice probably).
People should not be afraid of their government...governments should be afraid of their people.

October 28, 2016, 02:38:47 PMReply #1471

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: October 28, 2016, 02:38:47 PM »
Then of course there's the fact that the first couple minutes of my last MP game was spent frantically trying to figure out where the Regime tab disappeared to until I remembered it was 1.0 I was playing.
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

October 28, 2016, 04:26:01 PMReply #1472

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: October 28, 2016, 04:26:01 PM »
Funny I have the same problem when I get ICW 2.1 running to check something out about... let's say Era 3.

October 29, 2016, 10:52:54 AMReply #1473

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: October 29, 2016, 10:52:54 AM »
Challenge: make this 100 Pages :) MUAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *COUGH* *cough*
sorry
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

October 29, 2016, 12:01:24 PMReply #1474

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: October 29, 2016, 12:01:24 PM »
given time, it eventually will so this is already a won. so forget the evil laughter.

October 29, 2016, 12:39:03 PMReply #1475

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: October 29, 2016, 12:39:03 PM »
given time, it eventually will so this is already a won. so forget the evil laughter.

Indeed. With time and patience all shall be won.
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

October 29, 2016, 05:19:08 PMReply #1476

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: October 29, 2016, 05:19:08 PM »
Indeed. With time and patience all shall be won.
Got back from the Ascendancy community game] live stream man I was such a asshole and dickhead.
Here are somethings I did.
1: I Offer missions for everyone to target each other and cause chaos
2: I made Corey surrender and lose.
3: I didn't help my ally( I could not reach him legion attacked him so fast)
4: I built SSDS named the "USS FUCK YOU" and the "USS FUCK OFF"
5: I did a campaign of harassment to Planets controlled by Corey
6: I Wiped out several of corey's fleets and destroyed at least 3 viscounts and lost
7: I went form the guy being peaceful to a major threat to the galaxy

so I am sorry Corey you were Ironically beaten by me Grand Admiral Thrawn
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

October 29, 2016, 06:23:58 PMReply #1477

Offline Revanchist

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: October 29, 2016, 06:23:58 PM »
So what you're saying is next game every targets you.
Grand Admiral Thrawn

Grand Admiral Thrawn

October 29, 2016, 09:59:32 PMReply #1478

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: October 29, 2016, 09:59:32 PM »
So what you're saying is next game every targets you.
more like don't fuck with me
I didn't want to attack Corey but he screw up by not sending envoys to team with me and not deal with PA pink who sent 3 Bellators at me.
And since Corey was not helping and Legion was dealing with blue and Corey himself I bid my time ready to take revenge for his incompetence (NO offense)
While I bid my time I sent Legion, Corey and the AI missions to attack each other in order to weaken then.
I had a backup plan if I failed I would scuttle some planets for world Devastators and send some at PA.
I Wasn't really economically good after I made my huge fleet so if I pressed the attack Corey I would of Blitzkrieg him to his capital.

... I kind of cheated because I switch between the game and the stream  so I could see his fleet and prepare
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 11:41:55 PM by AdmrialThrawn2 »
"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

November 01, 2016, 02:13:32 PMReply #1479

Offline kucsidave

• Mod Team Member
  • Grand Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: November 01, 2016, 02:13:32 PM »
all right, this place is starting to die down. let's reignite the fire shall we?

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!