Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!

Author Topic: Hey All  (Read 1469 times)

June 13, 2009, 07:57:58 PM

Cicero

Hey All
« on: June 13, 2009, 07:57:58 PM »
Hey Guys I'm back. As I posted when I first joined I'm usually a lurker and also I'm lazy at posting. School was preetty busy and Community chat on Skype was getting really depressing and gloomy so I kinda left. But since things are seeming to start back up and get positive I wanted to come back. (I was mainly on skype so if you don't know me or care to remember.

P.s. Arb, I think I read somewhere that you need skinners unless Nezil is back on to stay.
I'm not sure if I qualify but I do have PS if that means anything and I'm willing to work at it and get better if someone can point me to some tutorials on skinning UV maps which are beyond my abilities to do and provide me with those to work on.

Thanks...

June 13, 2009, 08:09:11 PMReply #1

Offline Corey

• Mod Leader
  • Administrator
  • Emperor
  • Approval: +410/-80
  • Dream Crusher
    • View Profile
Re: Hey All
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 08:09:11 PM »
Moved to Introduction board. Skinning tutorials are pretty easy to find, just use google. Eto may be able to give you some god ones though.
I also have a YouTube channel where I talk about mod development and gaming, do tutorials, and Let's Plays. If you like the content, consider supporting it on Patreon

Those working on this mod do so in their own free time and for no pay.
Show your support for them by enabling ads on this site!