Bug report from:
The Hunt for Zsinj as Greater Maldrood
- When Leona Tavira is building a pirate base, any of my ships passing through the system in question cancelled the build
(I believe this was Metalorn?)
- I took the space over Levian II; I believe there was an Empress station that I attacked but did not finish off before I allowed the rebels to retreat. Upon being counter-attacked, I had an Empress station under my control (see third screenshot). Upon taking the planet's ground, an Empress station showed up under the rebel's losses.
- Human civilians spawning from the single skyscraper on Carida came in as a grey team (neutral?)
- Maldrood Gladiators do not deploy bombers
- While battling Wedge Antilles, a jank-ton of green particle effects appeared (see first screenshot). I couldn't tell for sure, but it almost looked like it was around my own fighters? Furthermore:
- After Wedge was killed, his hero icon remained in the upper left of the screen at ~0% health (see second screenshot). He did not show up in "enemy units destroyed" after the rebels retreated and the battle concluded.
- Mercenary buildings don't do anything?
- Gladiators have single-unit retreat, but no engine hardpoint that one can shoot out to prevent said retreat
- Kashyyyk ground map only allows five units
- Commenor ground map is a deathtrap. There's only one path out of the starting area, and that path is glitchy and janky as all get-out (elevation issues make hitting anything on the way up or down very difficult)
- GM starts with several Gladiators (at least 4) but cannot build more
- Kosh Teradoc commands "[MISSING]"
- A civilian-spawning building is just cut off from the NE edge of the aforementioned Commenor ground map, spawning civilians and having a bounty objective attached to it, but unable to be seen or reached. (I believe a holdover from when that map was bigger?)
I hope reports in this thread are still of use.