That wouldn't fix the underlying issue. If certain events cause the script controlling it to crash, it'll stay down for the rest of the game. It's not guaranteed to happen every time, it depends on the specific way every preceding event fires.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
If it weren't for users like me, there would be no Steam version. But it's cool, I'm used to the mob rule mentality kicking the disenfranchised in the ribs when they are down.
Just because the "vast majority" use the Steam version, doesn't justify or make right the abandoning of the people who bought the game Day 1 12 whole years ago and played it.
Hopefully your attitude and opinion isn't shared by the vast majority of the mod team. After all, most of those worked on the game long before Steam even existed. If it is, well that is a shame. A real shame.
2. It seemed to only tell me what I could build, and it didn't seem to be accurate.
4. Not according to http://thrawnsrevenge.com/features/other-changes
Thrawn’s Revenge includes a brief tutorial to explain several of the key new features introduced by the mod (all of which are also outlined in this manual). You can access and play through the tutorial from the Galactic Conquest menu.
3) The majority of units & building icons in the taskbar (or whatever the bottom build display is called) are really dark, so I find it to be really hard to tell what I'm clicking without waiting for the pop-up description.
No special advantages/disadvantages to any of them. Was this intentional? Makes it a bit less fun to pick which planet to hit next.
- Multiplayer GC Support Added: Thrawn Campaign available as New Republic and Imperial Remnant
- New VO for dozens of units, across all factions
- Yevetha Re-Enabled in GC and Skirmish
- Empires at War and Black Fleet Crisis GCs Re-Enabled
- Several tactical maps added or updated for galactic conquest planets
- New Skirmish map: Smuggler's Ring
- Some updates to ingame tech tree dialog screens
- More AI tweaks, should fix AI skirmish issues with upgrading and building units
- Squadron count changes for several EotH ships (reflected in all tooltips)
- Hapan fighter spam nerfed
- Added a fix to prevent infinite loops causing game freezes when returning to galactic from tactical battles.
- Removed ground spawns from space-only planets for Yevetha in progressive GCs
- Stat display supported in mission log for all GCs and factions
- Added plot elements for building Wedge in the Lusankya for all applicable GCs, changes to Rogue Squadron spawns.
- Fixed issue where Carnor's era change speech would happen at the same cue as Palpatines (era changes would go on unaffected though)
- Removed Eri Palle
- Event added for Sil Sorrannon's revolt in BFC, which removes Yevethan heroes if you take too long winning the GC
- Fixed NR starting credits in Crimson Empire and Shadow Hand
- Fixed issue where Normal was getting more bonuses than Hard in some ways
- Fixed Ashik, Pellaeon, Skipray FoW reveal for Skirmish
- All EotH units have full stat readouts in text tooltips. Will be applied to other factions in 2.3 after feedback.
- Standardized Z-layers for ships of the same class (still randomized)
- Artillery health from 300->100 (MPTL, SPMAT, Plasma Mortar
- More ground units switched to hardpoints for inaccuracy checks
- Miy'til, TIE Raptor and ARC-170 lasers brought into line with other fighters
- TIE Defender health 25 -> 30, Shield Refresh 1 -> 3, added flyby sound effects
- Yevetha plex soldier icon changed
- Fixed Kariek ground map causing a crash
- Fixed Megamaser Texture